Sapcote Engineering is part of i³ Group Solutions Ltd
Who we are:
The i³ Group consists of four companies that develop industrial hardware and software products, design and manufacture factory production and automation systems, and provide electronics manufacturing and test services. We work with existing systems or develop new solutions to help companies improve performance, efficiency and reliability to add scale and reduce costs.
We call our approach “intelligent industrial integration.”
We support customers through the entire ‘prototype to production’ journey offering a single point of contact delivered by our group companies; Adept Automation, Testworks Electronics, Sapcote Engineering and i³ Group Design.
We are seeking a Project Engineer to join our team within Sapcote Engineering. We are a successful company with a 50-year history, offering industrial solutions for materials handling, packing, automated component assembly, inspection and bespoke automation including advanced robotics. Our extensive experience in advanced automation and conveyance in manufacturing systems, along with our reputation for operational excellence, has made us the integrators of choice for many of the UK’s international brands.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Work as part of a project team to deliver novel engineering solutions to clients on conveyance and automation of manufacturing systems.
- Provide engineering expertise in technical projects including:
- System layout design
- Site surveys involving measuring, sizing and scanning customer sites and installations.
- Feasibility studies and prototype
- Engineering solutions calculations technology options down-selection
- Site installation, supervision, and support
- Liaising with project managers, clients as required.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for talented and experienced Project Engineer who flexible and has a positive attitude. He/she will have:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Aerospace, Manufacturing Systems etc)
- A minimum, of 3 years’ experience working as a Project Engineer
- Experience in any of the following areas is desirable: manufacturing systems, machinery and equipment, conveyor systems and associated equipment, walkways and automation is
- Experience of working in/with the food industry is desirable
- Experience of site supervision
- Use of CAD (3D Inventor) is desirable
- A clean driving licence is also required
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
- 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, with an early finish on Fridays
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays, rising to 26 days after 12 months’ service
- Training, development, and career opportunities across all Group Divisions
If you think this is the perfect role for you please send your current CV to [email protected]