Sapcote Engineering is part of i³ Group Solutions Ltd
Are you an experienced Installation Engineer looking for a new challenge? If you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and have a proven track record in seeing installations through from start to finish, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Who You Are:
As an Installation Engineer at Sapcote Engineering, you will have a minimum NVQ level 3 qualification in mechanical installation, or equivalent, along with at least 5 years onsite experience of seeing installations through from start to finish to the agreed standards required and able to communicate clearly to site engineers and the site customer.
Why Join Us:
As an Installation Engineer at Sapcote Engineering, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, designing cutting-edge solutions in the field of conveyor systems and materials handling. You will collaborate with a talented team of professionals and contribute to our company’s success. We offer a supportive and inclusive work environment, competitive compensation and benefits packages including health insurance, death in service (2x salary), 4% employer matched pension and 25 days holiday, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
Where You Fit In:
As an Installation Engineer you will be involved with the arrangements for installing all projects handed over from the mechanical Project/Installation Managers/Site Supervisors.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that RAMS issued are suitable and sufficient for the works ahead.
- Identifying unsafe plant, working conditions and practices to keep all engineers safe.
- Advising on suitable protective equipment and ensure PPE is provided and worn as necessary.
- Preventing incidents and ensuring that if they occur, they are investigated, and remedial action taken, along with correct reporting of incidents to site contact as indicated by site inductions.
- Ensuring a high standard of quality is maintained on all site Installations.
- Oversee mechanical installations on site, through to completion, from hand over from our Project managers after a meeting to establish and identify best practice for the works ahead.
- Identifying all components sent and flag any missing parts or fixings to PMs as early as possible.
Qualifications and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A minimum NVQ level 3 qualification in mechanical installation, or equivalent
- At least 5 years onsite experience of seeing installations through from start to finish
- Ability to quickly identify errors either drawing office, and or, manufacturing, and report back to PMs for rectification at the earliest opportunity.
- Aware of current H&S legislation, along with the ability to follow additional site rules as dictated on site induction.
- Ability to work to a scheduled installation plan and flag failure early to PMs, along with daily reports to PMs of works completed and the percentage of works completed to the schedule.
- Ability to amend RAMS for any changes of works or procedures outside of the current RAMS necessary to complete the works.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and install from them.
- Ability to work on Machine builds at HQ.
- Site welding advantageous.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity as an Installation Engineer, we would love to hear from you. Submit your application today, including your CV highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.
Please email to: [email protected]